Logistics Controller -Home Textiles
Are you a strong administrator? Are you meticulous when it comes to organisation? Do you have an interest in logistics or have worked in freight forwarding previously?
Partnering with this fantastic home textiles business in Salford, we are looking to find an enthusiastic Logistics Controller to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
- Having experience in international logistics & customs would be preferred and an understanding Freight forwarding, and shipping lines procedures would be hugely beneficial.
- An interest in ocean freight services and customs procedures, compliance, and international trade would be desirable
- You will be an excellent communicator who enjoys a laugh in the office as well as getting work done.
- You will have the ability to make decisions based on commercial and operational information.
Your New Job:
- You will be involved in the businesses’ logistics & customs activities.
- You will need to be able to complete checks on documentation for imports & exports (supplier invoices, packing lists & all relevant accompanying documentation).
- You will be processing all documentation in line with business processes to support the movement of goods.
- You will manage the businesses haulage requirements with consideration of the warehouse intake schedules.
- You’ll work closely with the warehouse teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of imported goods.
About the Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get:
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.