Do you have experience of working within Logistics? Have you coordinated the logistics for worldwide shipments? Are you looking to join a company who can offer you a wonderful career?
- First and foremost, you will thrive working as part of a structured and close-knit team.
- You’ll also be more than capable of working independently and at a fast pace.
- Naturally, you will have previously worked as a Logistics Administrator or Logistics Coordinator.
- We are looking for someone who can manage issues without supervision – you’ll be a problem solver!
- ERP systems experience is highly advantageous.
- You’ll be a key player in the supply-chain team.
- It’s a busy role with lots of responsibility – attention to detail is imperative!
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate coordination of all imports and exports.
- You will be liaising with multiple internal and external departments / agencies / suppliers and customers daily.
- Arranging transport bookings with freight forwarders and 3PL/4PL providers as well as obtaining quotations from both domestic and overseas suppliers.
- You’ll also be clearing goods with Customs (previous experience of this process is essential).
- Monitoring shipments and liaising with ports of origin / destination to ensure entry and exit runs smoothly.
- They are a huge manufacturer!
- Highly respected business in the area.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £25k depending on experience.
- They offer a comfortable working week with some flexibility offered.
- An excellent benefits package.
What happens next?
- If you think this role is right for you then do not delay, apply straight away, or call the Bowmay team for more info!