Bowmay Consulting Limited are recruiting for a Loom Technician on behalf of our client a successful textile manufacturing business.
Are you an experienced Loom Technician, looking to join an established textile business with great heritage? Do you thrive in a busy environment?
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Loom Technician / Weaving Technician
- Naturally you’ll have a methodical approach along with dexterity
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to commute to Accrington
About The Job
- Reporting into the Site Production Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining machinery, to produce fabric to the customer specifications
- Responsible for check and repair of machinery to prevent ongoing maintenance
- Ensuring correct weaving settings are carried out for specific qualities of fabric
- Checking first cut sample and recording construction of the fabric
About The Company
- A traditional and well-respected textile manufacturer based in Accrington.
- You must be able to work a 4 on / 4 off shift, 7am – 7pm
What You Get
- £12.72 per hour / c£27,800 per annum
- Standard holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Better than average pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback scheme
- Sick pay
- Onsite canteen
- All PPE / Workwear provided