Bowmay Consulting Limited are recruiting for a Loom Technician on behalf of our client a successful textile manufacturing business.
Are you an experienced Loom Technician, looking to join an established textile business with great heritage? Do you thrive in a busy environment?
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Loom Technician
- Do you have a methodical approach
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to commute to Rochdale
About The Job
- Reporting into the Senior Production Leader, you will be responsible for maintaining machinery, to produce fabric to the customer specifications
- Responsible for check and repair machinery to prevent ongoing maintenance
- Ensuring correct weaving settings are carried out for specific qualities of fabric
- Checking first cut sample and recording construction of the fabric
- You will be required to report any re-ordering of stock to the stores person
- To ensure PTFE warp is checked properly
About The Company
- A traditional and well-respected textile manufacturer based in easy reach in Rochdale.
- You must be able to work the hours of Monday – Friday, 6am to 2pm/2pm to 10pm, rotating shifts
What You Get
- Annual salary – £28,500
- 33 days holiday
- 3% contribution to pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Life insurance x 2 salary
If you are an experienced Loom Technician, please apply now for immediate interviews.