Management Accountant – Home Textiles
Have you worked as a Management Accountant previously? Do you have CIMA/ ACCA qualifications? Are you meticulous when it comes to numbers and month end figures?
Partnering with this fantastic home textiles business in Bury, we are looking to find an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
- You will have solid accounting knowledge either from CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience for a minimum of 2 years
- You will be experienced in month end accounts.
- You will be analytical and have good problem-solving skills.
- You will naturally have excellent excel skills, with a problem solving and can-do attitude.
- Have exemplary communication skills.
- You will be confident, with the ability to work on own initiative.
Your New Job:
- You will be responsible for the monthly management accounts and the month end process.
- You will be expected to oversee the balance sheet reconciliation, journal posting, accruals and prepayments. And assisting with budget process and financial analysis.
- You will facilitate the ongoing system improvements to facilitate accurate and reliable data for analysis and decision making.
- Work with other members of the team to improve cost and capacity analysis, for ongoing projects and to improve data for budget, forecast and audit systems.
- You will create and any reports required by the Finance Manager and the wider business.
About the Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get:
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.