Marketing Manager – Home Textiles
How would you like to lead the digital marketing strategy in a leading home textile supplier? You’ll join an established down-to-earth textile manufacturing business who really look after their employees. They are looking for a Head of Communications and Marketing to help drive their brand image and corporate communications.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll need to have worked in a creative industry ideally within home textiles / fashion.
- Experience around delivering full strategies across all digital platforms is essential.
- Proven at creating and executing all marketing strategies including effective campaigns.
- You’ll also have experience of helping cross-functional teams achieve effective marketing content.
- They want to hire ambitious people who would suit a family-feel business.
- As the Marketing Manager, you’ll create the strategy that drives in more revenue.
- You’ll be a key person when building marketing processes and setting financial budgets for the department.
- This includes creating content for, social media, campaigns, and other marketing activities.
- Naturally, you’ll support the wider teams in driving the brands image.
- Develop USPs, communicate the vision and values, and promote the business as you see fit.
- You’ll keep an eye on your competition and understand what sets you apart.
- An international textile manufacturer.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- They’re proud to offer superb career progression and have an excellent leadership team.
- Modern offices, with a great social element to their business.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base!
What you Get:
- Salary up to 45k DOE
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Hybrid working.
- Progression opportunities.