Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer from Textile Manufacturing? Do you have experience of maintaining as well as fitting heavy manufacturing machinery? Can you get to West Yorkshire with ease?
You’ll work on a standard day shift, however there will be overtime available – you’ll also need to be flexible with regards to planned and reactive maintenance which takes place fortnightly on a Saturday.
You will have previously worked in a similar role, ideally within textiles.
- It is essential that you have maintained large machinery and preferably in the textile manufacturing field.
- Ideally, you will have a relevant trade apprenticeship or a relevant qualification with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- It will help your application tremendously if you have some experience in electrical engineering with exposure to PLC’s, but this is not a deal breaker.
- You’ll be a good team player – it is a close-knit team of two, so you’ll support each other daily.
- You should have your own transport as you may need to provide cover at other local sites as well as collecting parts from suppliers when needed.
- An impressive textile manufacturer.
- They are going through a very busy period and have growth plans in place.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £32k dependent on experience
- A standard 40 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
You can click on apply now call the Bowmay Consulting team in Rochdale for more info!