Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Are you a time served mechanical engineer, who would like to join a fantastic company with strong values and offers an outstanding work environment?
Would you like the opportunity to travel the world working and getting paid? Are you flexible and looking for an exciting new challenge?
- You will be a time-served mechanical engineer, who is highly disciplined and a self-starter who is willing to work without direct supervision.
- As a field engineer you will expect to be away from home for long periods of time (this could be up to 6 weeks at a time during installations)
- You need to be prepared for any eventuality and be adaptable to change, as you will be expected at short notice to go, and fault find on existing installs. So, you must be able to commit and jump on a plane at short notice in case of emergencies abroad.
- Full training will be provided.
- Must be based in UK and eligible to work in the UK and be commutable to Manchester to work in the assemble shop when not abroad.
About The Job:
- You’ll be responsible for planned, reactive and preventative maintenance across a range of machinery.
- There will be lots of fault finding and reporting on a daily basis.
- You will work within a close-knit team of 6, and will be responsible for Mechanical installation, service, inspection, and repair of products at Customer premises – this will be predominantly in the Far East, Russia and Europe.
- Work is pre-arranged; however, you will also be on-hand for urgent call outs.
- Supervise contractors on larger install works.
- When you are not out in the field you will be site based, undertaking work in the assembly shop, to support machine assembly and testing operations
- A well-established business who are passionate about their products – they strive to provide the best service to all Customers.
- Having worked with them now for over 10 years, we can safely say they are a great company to work for!
- They manufacture in the UK and supply globally.
- This company is focussed on its employee’s wellbeing and will go above and beyond to ensure your happy and successful in your job.
What you get:
- Up to £36,000 per year + excellent rates of overtime pay / personal daily allowances
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Workwear and PPE provided
- Mobile phone and Laptop
If the above appeals to you then please “apply now”. For a faster response, please call the Bowmay office and speak to Lucy Bailey.