Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Textile Manufacturer
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new position? Do you have experience working on textile machinery? Would working a 4 day week appeal to you? If so, then read on…
- You’ll be a time served mechanical engineer
- You’ll be comfortable working on various textile machines
- We’re looking for someone who can think outside of the box!
- You’ll be a great team player but able to work on your own also to ensure that the production is running at 100%.
- You’ll ideally have experience of pneumatic/hydraulic equipment and able to read schematic drawings.
- Familiarity with electrical systems would be a great advantage, however this is not essential.
About the Job
- You’ll work as part of an engineering team taking responsibility for the installation of textile machinery and equipment and all related maintenance.
- Planned and reactive maintenance.
- Fault find with diagnosis and report to management
- This can be a demanding environment, so you’ll need to be able to work to deadline.
- Commutable to Rochdale.
About the Company
- A traditional textile manufacturing business.
- Based in Rochdale.
- You’ll work 6.30am – 6.30pm Monday – Thursday.
- Free parking, pension and childcare vouchers are on offer on top of a salary of £29,938
The client can offer an immediate start following interview, so if you’ve the relevant experience then apply now!