Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
We’re looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor with textile industry experience, could this be you? Our client is a highly reputable, innovative group of manufacturers based in the North West. If you’re looking for a new challenge and have the skills, then apply now!
What you get
- £35-£40k basic salary
- Life assurance, healthcare and pension.
- Reputable company with great team environment.
- Full time, permanent role working on a straight day shift
- Join as a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- You’ll have the responsibility of servicing all production needs including regular maintenance, engineering issues and machinery breakdowns.
- Servicing and inspection on all production machinery, mechanical systems and equipment.
- Continuous improvements methods with the General Manager.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a textile or manufacturing industry
- Mechanical repair and upgrade of traditional industrial machinery
- Ensuring the maintenance of Health and Safety
- Be able to offer solutions to mechanical issues
- You will ideally have worked in a similar role within the textile industry.
- Have experience of mechanical maintenance within a production environment
- You will ideally have welding and fabrication experience.
- Staff management/supervision is essential.
- A full UK driving license is required as occasional travel to other sites within the group will be needed.
- A recognised, relevant trade apprenticeship with at least with at least 3 years experience within a similar role are essential.
- Specialist textile manufacturer
- Genuine longevity within the workforce throughout the group
- A very strong and reputable company.
- Looking to boost their engineering team
- Based in Rochdale
If you have the required skills and experience, then we want to hear from you today! Get in touch with Jess now for further information.