Merchandising Administrator – Textiles
Are you Technical Administrator with a background in Manufacturing, Production or Textiles? Are you methodical and organised? Are you proficient in all things Excel?
Then this opportunity could be just what you are looking for. This forward-thinking company in Rochdale has an impressive customer base and an excellent reputation within their industry.
- You will have good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- You’ll naturally be a good team player with excellent communication skills
- It’s important that you are exceptionally organised, methodical, and efficient and can use your initiative.
- You’ll be a good time keeper & have the ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ideally you will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables and VLookups.
About the Job:
- You will be supporting the Merchandiser and the merchandising team with administrative duties.
- You will be checking critical paths for all departments and make movements on a planning sheet.
- You’ll generate weekly report to show service level for each merchandiser
- You will be able to generate purchase orders for all categories where required.
- You will download stock reports, set up planning sheets, create launch value report for all categories and update valuation report to show stock and stock cover.
- You will be working as an integral part of the Merchandising Team you will be developing positive and professional working relationships with customers, work colleagues and key internal stakeholders.
- A long-standing and reputable Rochdale Company
- They design and produce bespoke products.
- Bowmay has worked with this business for a long time and has made many a successful placement throughout their periods of growth – our candidates love working here!
What You Get:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for growth into more senior roles.