Merchandiser – Home Textiles
Are you an experienced Merchandiser, or have you previously worked as an Allocator or Stock controller and looking for your next challenge? Are you a strong negotiator, with the ability to maintain strong rapports with all key stake holders?
Working alongside a strong, dynamic team, we’re looking to find a driven person who will become their Merchandiser.
Then this opportunity could be just what you are looking for. This forward-thinking company in Rochdale has an impressive customer base and an excellent reputation within their industry.
- Are you that someone with experience in trend and forecast analysis?
- You will fully understand and be able to carry out all aspects of the stock control process including forecasting.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked with overseeing customer requirements from design through to production and shipment.
- Naturally you will have a keen eye for detail with an analytical mind, giving you the ability to anticipate any upcoming issues!
- We need someone with enthusiasm, ambition, and determination.
- You will be experienced in managing your whole critical path, from order to customer delivery so a high level of skill with MS Excel is essential with the ability to number crunch and forecast.
- It’s important that you are exceptionally organised, methodical, and efficient and can use your initiative.
- You’ll be a good Time keeping & ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ideally you will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables and VLookups.
About the Job:
- You will be checking critical paths for all departments and make movements on a planning sheet.
- You’ll plan, control, and manage stock levels of a designated design portfolio, to meet the stock requirements of the business whilst maximizing sales.
- Focusing on your critical path you will manage the import and clearance of goods ensuring the customers delivery requirements are met.
- You will collate reporting for the wider team which identifies any issues and provide solutions for these.
- Manage sales forecasting and stock control.
- A long-standing and reputable Rochdale Company
- They design and produce bespoke products.
- Bowmay has worked with this business for a long time and has made many a successful placement throughout their periods of growth – our candidates love working here!
What You Get:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for growth into more senior roles.