Do you have merchandising experience? Can you manage a team? Join an award-winning home textile business who have seen huge growth over the last 12 months!
· You’ll have a good background in Merchandising.
· This includes all aspects, including stock control, supplier management and more.
· It’s important that you have managed a team.
· You’ll be supportive, and be able to grow careers around you.
· Keen to work with customers about their products and brand awareness.
About The Job
· Join as a Merchandiser Manager.
· Your team will manage inventory, forecast revenue and drive new sales.
· You will also launch new products and follow trends across the industry.
· Plenty of time will also be spent with suppliers and building relationships with freight forwarders.
· Everything should be reported and you’ll collaborate with other senior leaders.
· There’s plenty of training to support you.
· Work from their modern offices or from your home comfort.
About The Company
- An international textile manufacturer.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- They’re proud to offer superb career progression and have an excellent senior leadership team.
- Modern and vibrant offices, with a great social element to their business.
- You’re surrounded by experts who’ll support you.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base!
What You Get
· They’re paying around £37,500 basic, up to £40,000 depending on experience
· Staff discounts and free parking.
· Flexible working hours to suit you.
· Key progression paths outlined.
· Join a huge textile manufacturer!
If you’re skilled in merchandising and management, please apply now!