Multimodal Operator – Freight Forwarding
Are you an experienced multimodal freight operator? Do you like supercars? Can you commute to Ashford, Middlesex?
This is a mega exciting opportunity for someone who loves cars! You’ll be importing and exporting cars only ever seen in your wildest dreams.
- You will be an experienced multi-modal operator from within freight forwarding.
- You’ll have full knowledge of the import and export process across road, air and sea.
- It’s essential that you can complete customs declarations and the relevant documentation.
- You must have great interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with your customers and 3rd parties.
- It would be helpful if you spoke a secondary language to English, however this is not essential.
- Dangerous goods knowledge / experience advantageous.
About the Job
- You’ll join as a Multimodal Operator.
- You will be entrusted with the safe movement of prestige vehicles that can value in excess of £5m.
- You’ll take bookings, provide quotes and arrange transportation via air, road or sea.
- With your expert customer service, you’ll keep customers updated every step of the way; even attending airlines or ports when required to supervise loading.
About The Company
- They are an impressive, global freight forwarder.
- They’ve forecasted huge growth over the next couple of years.
- The staff here are passionate, dedicated and champion the company values.
What You Get
- A very competitive salary.
- Benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday (plus stats) and corporate gym membership.
- Life assurance.
If this role sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for, please apply now. Alternatively, please call and speak to Lucy Bailey.