Ocean Export Coordinator
Are you an experienced Export Coordinator within Ocean Freight?
We’re looking for a self-motivated and knowledgeable Export Administrator who will join this large freight forwarder in Lutterworth on a permanent basis.
You’ll join a busy team who are currently all based from home; there will be lot’s of teams/zooming to look forward with this lively bunch. You’ll have an excellent direct line manager who will offer support at every angle; she’s got a great sense of humour and offers a firm but fair management approach.
- You will have a solid background in Exports with a bias towards Sea Freight
- You’ll be self-motivated, hard working and committed with excellent attention to detail
- Working to tight deadlines will be second nature to you
- You’re the type of person who will offer to help your colleagues even when you might be drowning yourself
- You can be flexible during peak times, and when needed by your team
About The Job
- It’s a key role to the business; you’ll be the Ocean Export expert for the team!
- You’ll receive, quote and handle ocean freight export consignments
- Working with shipping lines to obtain the best rates for your customers
- You’ll be set up to work from home for the time being, however, once normality resumes, you will be in the office (yay!)
About The Company
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic characters!
What You Get
- A competitive salary – please state your salary expectations upon application
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service
- You’ll be fully set up to work from home for the time being
If you’ve got what it takes, please apply now – for a faster response, please call Lucy Bailey at Bowmay Consulting Ltd