Ocean Import Operator
Are you an experienced Import Operator within Sea Freight?
We’re looking for a self-motivated and knowledgeable Ocean Import Clerk who will join this large freight forwarder in Cannock on a permanent basis.
You’ll join a busy team who are currently all based from home; there will be lot’s of teams/zooming to look forward with this lively bunch.
- You will have a solid background in Ocean / Sea Imports
- It’s essential that you’ve had exposure to Customs, Duty and VAT documentation and processes
- You’ll be self-motivated, hard working and committed with excellent attention to detail
- You’re the type of person who will offer to help your colleagues even when you might be drowning yourself
- You can be flexible during peak times, and when needed by your team
About The Job
- It’s a very busy role and you’ll always be kept on your toes
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of Ocean Imports (and sometimes Export)
- Duties will involve taking bookings from customers and agents, preparing customs documentation, regular liaison with shipping lines / carriers / ports, raising invoices and general query management
- You’ll be set up to work from home for the time being, however, once normality resumes, you will be in the office (yay!)
About The Company
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic characters!
What You Get
- A competitive salary – please state your salary expectations upon application
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service
- You’ll be fully set up to work from home for the time being
If you’ve got what it takes, please apply now – for a faster response, please call Lucy Bailey at Bowmay Consulting Ltd