Ocean Import Operator
Do you have experience in ocean imports? Are you looking to join a business who will help to develop your career? If you have relevant experience in sea freight, then read on!
Working in partnership with this business in Bradford, we are looking to find that special someone who is going to slot into a well-established team of operators.
- You’ll have previously worked as an Ocean Import Operator for a minimum of 2 years
- You will be highly experienced in ocean freight
- It’s a given that you’ll enjoy an administrative role but also be happy talking to customers and suppliers on the phone
- We need someone who can work under pressure and is willing to learn and develop
- Ambition is great but for now, we want someone who’s not looking for quick progression
About the Job
- You’ll be responsible for your own set of accounts – from initial query to delivery of goods
- You will have responsibility for the day to day running of allocated FCL & LCL import trades
- You will be clearing goods for entry into the UK so Customs experience is essential
About the Company
- They are a global freight forwarder
- The company is seeing lots of growth
- They offer a rewarding career
If you tick all of the boxes, please apply now!