Are you an experienced Import Operator within Sea Freight? Are you a great team player? Can you work to tight deadlines? We’re looking for a self-motivated and knowledgeable Ocean Import Clerk who will join this large freight forwarder in Cannock on a permanent basis.
- You will have a solid background in Ocean / Sea Imports.
- It’s essential that you’ve had exposure to Customs, Duty and VAT documentation and processes.
- You’ll be self-motivated, hardworking and committed with excellent attention to detail.
- You’re the type of person who will offer to help your colleagues. And be flexible during peak times, when needed by your team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and can work to tight deadlines.
About The Job:
- It’s a very busy role and you’ll always be kept on your toes.
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of Ocean Imports (and sometimes Export)
- Duties will involve taking bookings from customers and agents, preparing customs documentation, regular liaison with shipping lines / carriers / ports, raising invoices and general query management.
About The Company:
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK.
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic People!
What You Get:
- A competitive salary depending on experience – please state your salary expectations upon application
- Company pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service.
If you’ve got what it takes, please apply now – Please call Lucy Bailey at Bowmay Consulting Ltd