Packaging Designer – Textiles
Are you an experienced Packaging Designer? Do you want to work for an amazing company who offer a dynamic role?
Have you got experience of designing packaging, brochures and websites? Do you have what it takes to join an award-winning business who specialise in home textiles?
- Are you an ambitious person, wanting your next challenge for growth?
- You will have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
- The abilities to create innovative designs for all platforms.
- A meticulous eye for detail with brilliant layout and typography skills, liaising between print and digital artwork.
- Experienced in creating branding such as logos, brand books and marketing materials.
- You will have an understanding of UI/UX website principles.
- An amazing communicator, with strong organisation skills.
- You will lead and inspire your team across the business dynamic to be market leaders.
- Embrace the company’s creative direction and actively propose new exciting concepts.
- This company is looking for likeminded, ambitious people to work collaboratively with all cross functional teams.
- Your role will include the research, design and development of new concepts for a wide variety of channels; email design, social media assets, brochures and web design.
- You will be leading the sustainable packaging initiatives across all brands
- You will have a passion and great understanding of the current home textiles market.
About the Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary.
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.