Production Planning Manager – Manufacturing
Would you like to work for a global engineering company? One with an excellent reputation for staff retention? With an impressive client base?
Our client has a brand-new role available, based in the Greater Manchester area and are looking for an experienced Planning Manager.
About the Job
- Overseeing a small team, you’ll be responsible for the production planning for all areas of the business.
- The role will allow you to have full autonomy of the long and short-term capacity planning.
- You will be an integral part of providing support for forecasting and budgets from a planning and capacity perspective.
- Ongoing communication and monitoring production status.
- Continuous improvement of systems and procedures.
- You will be the departmental representative in business meetings.
- A planning background within engineering or manufacturing is essential.
- A forward thinker that has the confidence to challenge the status quo.
- They are looking for a leader, a self-starter, someone who takes real responsibility and the lead in all planning activities for the business.
- You’ll manage a small planning team and be a strong influencer, ensuring plans and deadlines are adhered to.
- It goes without saying, as with any planning role, you’ll be highly organised and efficient with meticulous attention to detail.
- You’ll be IT savvy and used to working on computerised planning systems.
About the Company
- A fantastic global engineering business who is going from strength to strength.
- A company where people stay for the long term, they have excellent staff retention rates.
What you get
- Very attractive salary with a generous benefits package.
If you have the required experience, then get in touch now for more information! Upon applying for this position, please state your salary expectations.