Embellishment Account Manager
Can you operate a drop-table embroidery machine and a heat transfer press? Do you have a salesy edge with ability to engage customers? Can you travel to trade shows, exhibitions and customer sites in Europe when required?
This is a “one of a kind” type of role which amalgamates creativity, sales and marketing. Working for this impressive apparel business you’ll be the go-to technical person who is able to demonstrate and explain to customers the “how to” side of suggested decoration of their products to the end user.
- You’ll be creative with a hands-on attitude; happy to jump on a teams call or drive to see a customer to show them how best to decorate their chosen products.
- You must have working experience of using a drop-table embroidery machine as well as a heat transfer press.
- You’ve got to be energetic and passionate about the products and the service you’re providing.
- It’s essential that you are able to travel when required around the UK and Europe to attend trade shows and exhibitions with your customers.
- You must have previously worked within the textiles industry; preferably clothing & apparel.
- It goes without saying that you’ll be a champion for sustainability and ethical manufacturing.
- If you speak an additional European language that would be highly advantageous.
- You will live in the Greater Manchester area to be within commutable distance to the office in North Manchester.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Product Decoration Consultant – bet you’ve never heard of one of these before?! As an additional service to the end users, this business offer this option to customers whereby they’ll get technical advice on how best to decorate the products they’ve purchased dependent on the material, size or shape – they currently have over 2500 SKU’s.
- It’s an educational role where you’ll be handing over your knowledge to customers. You might hop in the car and head over to see them or jump on a video call to demonstrate the various ways that they could decorate the products they’ve already bought from you.
- You will be working as part of a close-knit Sales and Marketing team with an incredibly supportive, knowledgeable and hands-on Manager.
About The company
- They are an ethical textile manufacturer who use sustainable products to make their in-demand products.
- They have been awarded the Carbon Literate Bronze certification and are part of the “1% for the planet” partnership.
What You Get
- A starting salary of £26,000 – £30,000.
- Company pension scheme, 22 days holiday + your birthday off if it falls on a weekday.
- Life Insurance.
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity.
- Wellness schemes and free Flu jabs (if required).
For more information, please call and speak to Lucy Bailey.