Product Development Assistant – Home Textiles
Are you methodical and organised? Are you the type of person who is willing to go the extra mile? Have you got a interest in textile products?
We’re partnering with an impressive textiles business in North Manchester, looking for a strong, innovative candidate to support their buying team.
· You’ll be a creative and hardworking type who has a good energy and isn’t afraid to be put under pressure.
· You will have great negotiating skills and the ability to work with customers and internal staff alike and build strong relationships with them both.
· You may have worked in a similar role and understand the importance of attention to detail and being methodical.
· Working as part of a team is important to you as this is key with this role.
· A sound knowledge of Excel would be desirable.
About The Role:
· You will be assisting in the management of Critical Path from selection through production to shipment.
· You will ensure product corresponds to customer’s design expectation and suggest new areas of development.
· You will assist with the development of samples and manage the administration of orders and critical path updates.
About The Company:
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What You Get:
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.