Category Manager – Home Furnishings/Textiles
Have you worked as a Category Manager? Have you worked on NPD from concept to launch? Do you have a passion for home furnishings and textiles and have worked in this industry previously?
We are excited to be partnership with a prestigious home furnishing company in the heart of Lancashire, you will join the Marketing & Product Management Team as a Product Manager.
- You will have a genuine passion for design and the home interiors market.
- You will be passionate about managing a project from concept through to delivery.
- You’ll have worked developing new products and delivering successful launches to market.
- You have high standards when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy.
- You must be flexible, someone who has a can-do attitude to work and doing what is needed to achieve delivering of a product range.
- Working in partnership with your customer to develop and deliver beautiful products is a must.
- You need to be commercially aware with regards to costings and budgets.
About the Job:
- You will drive product sales and profitability, establishing strategies for competitive product pricing and market positioning.
- You will interpret design trends and provide creative ideas for new ranges which will include developing products, defining key features and quality specifications.
- You will be required to look at product pricing and marketing strategies to achieve sales objectives, negotiate with supply base, reengineer product if required to achieve required price points.
- You will manage all aspects of NPD, including product design, range structure, packaging, pricing and point of sale, ensuring consistent with the brand personality.
- You will provide competitor intelligence and identify new product development opportunities through analysis and research to better understanding of customer behaviour and market trends.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to develop insightful and accurate marketing campaigns and educate internal sales teams as well as external customers.
- You’ll be comfortable attending exhibitions, trade shows and customer/supplier meetings, spending c3/4 days per month out in the field.
About the Company:
- A highly successful and established family run business over two generations operating in the heart of Lancashire.
- A lovely team environment where people stay for the long term.
- An exciting company to work for who look after their staff and their wellbeing.
What you get:
- Salary £35-40k + bonus
- 25 days holidays + stats
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working (currently)
- Laptop, mobile phone, and all expenses covered.