Product Technologist – Maternity Cover – Textiles
Are you an experienced product technologist? Used to managing and assessing performance parameters? A strong team player and coordinator, with the ability to maintain strong rapports with all key stake holders?
Working alongside a strong, dynamic team, we’re looking to find a driven person who will become their Product Technologist, focusing on homeware and home textiles. Is this you?
- You’ll have previous experience with ensuring the best quality for products.
- It is not essential that you have previous home experience, any experience is relevant.
- Naturally you will have a keen eye for detail with an analytical mind, giving you the ability to anticipate any upcoming issues!
- We need someone with enthusiasm, ambition, and determination.
- You will be experienced in creating product specifications, overseeing the product from creation, through to sample, to production approvals against customer requirements.
About The Job
- You will organise technical files, samples, swatches.
- You’ll bridge the gap between your customers, suppliers to ensure quality is maintained.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure all customer requirements are followed, regarding the approvals of gold seal samples (for fit, colour, quality etc).
- You will work with the wider team to identify any issues or improvements for the products and provide solutions for these.
About The Company
- We know them well having recruited for them for over 15 years.
- It’s a place with a very low turnover of staff – people come here to form a career and stay for many years.
- They are a supplier of some very beautiful products, with some big name brands.
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 with service
If you’re keen and passionate about building a career with a company with huge growth potentials, then apply now!