Key Account Administrator
Are you methodical and organised? Are you the type of person who is willing to go the extra mile? Have you worked in an administrative role previously?
We’re partnering with an impressive textiles business in North Manchester, we’ve worked with this business for over 15 years and now several people we’ve placed are hiring managers – they love working there and you will too!
- You’ll be a creative and hardworking type who has a good energy and isn’t afraid to be put under pressure.
- You will have great negotiating skills and the ability to work with customers and internal staff alike and build strong relationships with them both.
- You may have worked in a similar role and understand the importance of attention to detail and being methodical.
- Working as part of a team is important to you as this is key with this role.
- A sound knowledge of Excel would be desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
About The Role:
- You will be assisting in the management of Critical Path from selection through production to shipment.
- You will ensure product corresponds to customer’s design expectation.
- You will assist with the photography and packaging of samples and manage the administration of PO’s, invoices, and shipping documentation.
About The Company:
- They are a big player in the textiles market and are situated in North Manchester.
- They have a beautiful building and offer a modern and comfortable work environment.
- Having recruited for this business for 15 years we have lots of first-hand feedback from candidates placed here, it really is a great place to work and grown your knowledge of the textile industry!
What You Get:
- Salary £18k-20K dependent on experience.
- Generous benefits package.