Production Manager – Textiles
Are you an experienced Production Manager with a proven track record in project and people management? Are you a forward thinker, who is not afraid of making tough decisions? Do you have chemical engineering background?
Would you like to work for a world leading textile manufacture, whose ethos is on green sustainability? If yes and you’ve got the relevant experience: Apply Today!
- Ideally possesses a chemical engineering or chemistry degree and/or 10 years relevant experience.
- You will have a consultative approach, be forward thinks and not afraid of making tough decisions.
- You will have managed both people and projects at a senior level.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of manufacturing and business.
- You’re a great communicator who is proactive and has an exceptional ability to problem solve.
- You’ll have a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification in occupational health & safety
- You will have overall responsibility for the management, co-ordination, and control of 5 shift operation managers and shift personnel such that agreed performance targets in terms of output, quality and health, safety & environment (HS&E) are achieved.
- You’ll be expected to create production plans for the factory in close liaison with the Logistics Manager.
- Reviewing production and quality reports and statistics to plan and modify manufacturing activities will be key.
- You will work closely with the quality, sales and technical service teams to meet customer requirements and to investigate customer complaints.
- You will provide support to the management team and coordinate shift activities during shutdowns.
- You will want to work in a modern-day thinking company with sustainability being the key focus of the business
- A world leading textile manufacturer, with a modern way of thinking.
- Multi award winning, highly desirable business like no other!
- Key focus is on sustainability, being green and quality.
- Innovative company with advanced technologies.
- Well respected company who look after all staff with fantastic pay and benefits.
What you Get:
- Salary £60-80K DOE
- 15% Bonus.
- Very generous pension scheme.
- Healthcare Package.
- 25 Days Holiday