Production Planning Co-ordinator
Working exclusively with this highly regarded manufacturer in Lancashire, we’re on the hunt for an experienced Production Planning Coordinator to join their business.
- It is essential to have experience in a planning role.
- You’ll be looking for a job where you can take responsibility and really ‘own it’
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment, with a hardworking team.
- Great team environment here, people stay here for the long term.
- You will be able to ‘spin many plates’ whilst maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- We need a fast learner, someone who is reliable and who has a proactive approach.
- Solid IT skills are a must, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- You’ll be part of an experienced team within planning and supply, working closing with production regarding demanding requirements.
- Naturally you’ll monitor sales orders and establish production demand.
- Working with purchasing for raw material requirements and allocation.
- Forecasting, stock reporting, monitor trends and ensure that risk of obsolescence is minimised.
- Working with internal teams to advise on leads times for materials to ensure scheduled deliveries are met.
- Define where stock needs to be held geographically and work with logistics teams to ensure it is line with the business.
- Set safety stock levels.
What You Get
- Good base salary with excellent benefits.
- There’s a great team spirit in this business, fantastic leadership team with good sense of humour.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
If you have the relevant experience then apply now for immediate interviews!