Purchase Ledger Administrator
Have you worked as a Purchase Ledger? Do you have experience of working within Air and Ocean freight? Are you a great team player? Do you have impeccable attention to detail? We’re looking for a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Administrator, who will join this large freight forwarder in Cannock on a permanent basis.
- You will have worked as a purchase ledger, who has had administration experience using financial systems.
- Have excellent communication skills both internally and externally of the business.
- It’s essential that you understand foreign currencies.
- You’ll be self-motivated, hardworking and committed with excellent attention to detail.
- You’re the type of person who will offer to help your colleagues. And be flexible during peak times, when needed by your team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and can work to tight deadlines.
About The Job:
- You will have responsibility for handling the administrational requirements in our overseas branches.
- Duties to involve, Requesting, Receiving supplier purchase invoices either directly or through a shared mailbox system and processing invoices in the TMS System accurately and in a timely manner.
- Dealing with Discrepancies and addressing the relevant A&O operator concerned and followed up with the relevant supplier.
- Processing any insurance claims / intent to claim, gathering information, and passing to Insurance department.
- You’ll be responsible for Retaining electronic copy invoices within document storage and adding notes to the Operational system regarding any dispute logs.
- providing further support and progress statuses to the Branch Manager, UK Admin Manager and Shared Service centre (SSC) as required.
- It’s a very busy role and you’ll always be kept on your toes.
About The Company:
- They are a global freight forwarder with multiple sites in the UK.
- Your team is the selling point here – you’ll work with some fantastic People!
What You Get:
- Salary depending on experience – please state your salary expectations upon application.
- Company pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service.
If you’ve got what it takes, please apply now – for a faster response, please call Lucy Bailey at Bowmay Consulting Ltd