Purchase Ledger Clerk – Freight Forwarding
You’ll join a hugely successful business who are growing at a phenomenal rate! Easily accessible from Wythenshawe, Manchester Airport and Altrincham. Study support can be offered to those who wish to go down that route.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity where there is lots of progression and further personal development on offer!
- They’re one of the fastest growing freight companies around.
- Superb culture in the office with a low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they like reward their people!
- They are very “team-focused” and offer plenty of incentives for top performance.
- You’ll join as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
- You will be processing supplier invoices, reconciling bank accounts and statements and sending remittance advise.
- You will always be on the lookout for discrepancies and will be self-motivated to investigate through to resolution.
- It’s a very fast-paced role so you’ll be kept very busy!
- There are amazing support teams around you to help you in your job.
- You’ll get lots of training and development! They really look after their employees.
The Ideal Candidate:
- It’s essential that you have some Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable experience.
- Will have a desire for personal development.
- Manchester based.
What You Get:
- £20-25K base dependent on experience.
- Study support is optional.
- Plus, bonus scheme, pension, holidays and more!
- You’ll get plenty of personal development and a chance to be a key person in the UK business.
- It’s a fun place to work with lots of social events and team building sessions!
Apply now and we’ll get an interview set up for you quickly!