Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk? Do you have strong communication skills? Is it a permanent role you’re looking for?
We’re looking for a seasoned Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a rapidly expanding Freight Forwarder in Wythenshawe.
- You’ll have previously worked as a Purchase Ledger Clerk or Accounts Assistant.
- It’s essential that you’re used to the supplier management side and are confident enough to handle high volumes of queries via telephone and email through to resolution.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and will be able to investigate any anomalies without assistance.
- It’s preferable that you’ve worked with multiple currencies.
- You’ll be available to work full time, Monday to Friday.
About The Job
- You will join as a Purchase Ledger Clerk and work as part of a large finance team.
- You’ll be matching, batching, coding and posting high volumes of sometimes quite complex invoices.
- It’s mainly UK invoices you’ll be working with but sometimes you may help out on other teams with international invoices.
- There will be lots of communication with suppliers by telephone and email.
- It’s essential that you’re able to work at a fast pace.
About The Company
- They are an exceptional group of companies who have seen tremendous growth over the last two years.
- As a business they offer a rewarding career including lots of personal development opportunities.
What You Get
- A salary of £23-25k depending on experience.
- After 3 months, you’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis.
- Annual bonuses.
- Get your childs first day at school off.