Purchase Ledger Manager
Are you a dynamic Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Manager? Do you have shared service centre or large business experience? Have you got the ability to implement new processes?
Working with our client in Manchester, we are looking to appoint a hands-on and capable Purchase Ledger Manager who will be able to make a big impact to the current processes and procedures. You’ll be a key player in the finance team.
- You’ll be a proven Transactions Manager who can manage a small team.
- You will be happy in a hands-on role where you will get stuck in with the processing of invoices, dealing with problematic suppliers and making payments.
- As a Manager you’ll be supportive but firm – you’ll be setting KPI’s and ensuring that your team meet the agreed SLA’s.
- Ideally you’ll have previously transformed an underperforming team.
About The Role
- You’ll be managing a small team within a shared service centre environment.
- Due to the current structure, it’s important that you’re able to hit the ground running.
- Invoices and payments are processed through an ERP system.
What You Get
- A competitive salary.
- Basic benefits package.
What Happens Next
- We are looking to set up interviews ASAP – it will likely be a two-stage interview process.
- Please apply now stating your salary expectations and availability.