QC Inspector – Textiles
Are you an experienced Quality Control Inspector? Do you have exquisite attention to detail? Have you worked in textiles?
Join this exceptional textile manufacturer as a QC Inspector on a permanent basis.
- You’ll have worked in a similar role as a QC / Fabric Inspector.
- It would be ideal if you understand the lab testing process.
- It’s essential that you are self-motivated and can work at pace without dropping quality standards.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Quality Control Inspector.
- You will be inspecting all incoming products shipped straight from the manufacturing plant in the Far East; you’ll ensure the highest of quality standards at all times.
- You’ll be reporting daily on non-conformance and carrying out corrective action as required.
- As you’ll be using multiple systems and applications for reporting and analysis, it’s important that you have very good IT skills.
About The Company
- They’re an impressive textile manufacturer who offer a stable career.
- Their products are in high demand around the world.
What You Get
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- An early finish on Fridays.
- Life Insurance and company pension.