Quality Control Manger
Do you have a passion for Quality Control? Have you managed a team before? Is corporate social responsibility, and ethical compliance important to you?
An exciting opportunity has become available with a market leader in textile manufacturer in Lancashire, for a Quality Control Manger. You’ll have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role, and you should have previous experience of quality control and ethical and technical compliance.
- 2 years minimum of managing a team with the ability to improve internal processes.
- Monitor and maintain the companies and teams KPI’s.
- Be able to prepare budgets and implement them across your team.
- Have an understanding of relevant textile standards, construction and product development methods of fabrics.
- Have worked with contract fabrics, ready-mades and customer across retail fabrics.
- You’ll be a driven, self-motivated individual with high standards of accountability and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be willing to travel overseas as part of the role.
The Job Role:
- Managing the quality team and promoting a team working environment.
- Implementing systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for preparation and implementing of the quality budget, and the management of this.
- To ensure that all products from the company are in line with the required quality standards this includes all the customers across retail fabrics, contract fabrics and ready-mades.
- Ensure Ethical and Technical compliance is maintained throughout the supply chain.
- Provide technical support and feedback to all areas of the business especially around new product development.
About the Company:
- They’re a market leader in textile manufacturing.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours.
- A great company spirit, where colleagues become friends.
- An innovative business, who have strong corporate social responsibility values.
- They’ll offer you a career, not a job.
What you get:
- £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Company pension scheme.