Are you an experienced Quality Technician from within the textiles industry? Do you have an understanding of fabric testing?
- You’ll really enjoy working as a Quality Technician first and foremost.
- Your knowledge of textile processing should be exceptional – high attention to detail is imperative.
- We want you to have some creativity and have ideas to streamline the quality assurance processes.
- You will be analytical, methodical and self-motivated.
- Any textiles / fabric background would be advantageous.
- If you have a relevant degree / college level in textile technology/ fabric manufacturing that would be perfect!
About The Job
- You will be responsible for carrying out routine testing on production samples and document accurately.
- You’ll assist in maintaining and improving the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for carrying out internal audits in line with the QA System.
- You will ensure internal operational procedures and work instructions are maintained and kept up to date.
- Maintaining and updating of internal product specifications.
- Your role will also include answering technical queries, writing reports and investigating customer complaints.
About The Company
- This traditional textile manufacturing business specialise in fabric finishing, dyeing, cloth preparation and laminating.
- A business that can offer genuine opportunities for development.
- Passionate about what they do and go above and beyond to deliver goods and services to their customers.
What You Get
- Salary circa £23k per annum
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
If you’ve got the right experience, apply now! Or call Jessica immediately for a chat.