Recruitment Consultant – Engineering & Manufacturing
Bowmay Consulting Ltd
Due to continued growth, as we approach our 5th birthday, we are looking to recruit another Recruiter to join our team.
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next career move? Or, are you a successful sales professional in the engineering market, looking for a career change? Uncapped earnings, great working environment and genuine work/life balance are just a few things that Bowmay can offer.
Bowmay Consulting is an independently owned boutique recruitment company based in Rochdale, close to motorway links. We are recruitment specialists for textiles, logistics and engineering/ manufacturing sectors in the UK.
What we offer
- Up to 30% commission
- Quarterly & annual incentives
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Early finish on a Friday
- Access to ‘Perks at Work’
- Dress down
- Monthly ‘keep fit’ sessions
- Structured promotional pathway
- Wellbeing coaching sessions
- Team lunch meetings
- Gin bar & juke box in the office!
- You’ll join the business as a 360 recruiter.
- You will have recruitment experience in engineering & manufacturing industries or be a sales professional in engineering looking for a career change, where you can still utilise your skills and knowledge.
- We’re a people business and we believe in building long lasting relationships so we are looking for like-minded people to join us. We have client relationships spanning 20 years!
- You will understand the importance of quality and service, this is something that we pride ourselves on.
- You’ll be happy picking up the phone and generating your own sales along with digital marketing and building that portfolio. After all, this is a sales role!
- There has been a lot of investment in our technology, so that you can have the best tools to do a great job.
- There is access to marketing and BD support.
- You will be looking to join a business where you can grow, quite quickly. We want a future leader.
- Amazing communication skills, both verbal and written, is of paramount importance.
- You’ll naturally be driven, you’ll be an achiever and an idea’s person.
- We’re a supportive team who work collaboratively.
- You’ll be the kind of person who leaves no stone unturned where opportunities are concerned.
- We’re down to earth, honest and believe in having a good time at work.
Package will be tailored to your experience, so please state your salary expectations upon application.
If you’re interested and you feel you have the necessary skills then get in touch now for more info.