Retail Import Account Manager
Do you want to join a huge global freight business? Are you an experienced Account Manager in dealing with freight services? Are you looking for a job for life with a company that will assist you in your personal development to move forward in your career?
What you get:
- £25k-£35k depending on experience.
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Pension, holidays, and your birthday off.
- Childs first day of school off work.
- Flexible lunch breaks, take less time at lunch and finish early!
- Generous twice annual bonus for all staff based on companies’ performance
- Personal development through training and education programs.
- Fun place to work with lots of social events each week – Pizza Fridays!!
- Ride to work scheme.
- Counselling service.
- Sickness benefit reward.
- You will have worked as an Account Manager before.
- You will have the ability to sell into; and manage existing business.
- You must have sold import / sea freight services.
- You’ll need an entrepreneurial mindset, with the initiative to seek out other business opportunities
- Great communicator, with a positive and pro-active approach to work.
- Team player who can work with the team to find solutions.
- Join as an Account Manager to support Import Supervisor and Senior Import Manager.
- Manage key clients, selling import / sea freight services, to large global businesses.
- Seek, develop, and secure new opportunities from existing business.
- Be on the lookout for new business opportunities.
- Manage your client’s import operation from inception through to completion.
- Arrange regular meetings on a face-to-face level or zoom with selected client base.
- Submit financial reports monthly for selected accounts you manage.
About the company:
- Entrepreneurial leading Logistics company with huge international presence who are experts in freight and global shipping.
- Rapid growth of over 25% YoY.
- High-achieving team who have a community spirt like no other.
- Regularly recognises and reward’s all their employees
- Established for over 20 years.
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.