Does customer service come as second nature to you? Do you enjoy a varied role that involves lots of organisation and coordination?
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join this impressive manufacturer in Lancashire.
- You’ll love speaking with customers!
- You will have previously worked in a similar role and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- It’s essential that you have high attention to detail.
- You will have a proven track record of providing first class customer service along with administration tasks.
- Working closely with the supply chain team, you’ll be managing a portfolio of sales accounts.
- You’ll take orders from customers and process through the system – managing each order through to shipment.
- Your attention to detail will come in very handy when inputting the forecasts.
- Providing quotations, confirming orders and handling complaints & queries will be a big part of your role.
- You will liaise extensively with internal departments including shipping, sales and the laboratory.
- Join a global manufacturer, who are among the world’s most respected outfits.
- This company offers a great culture, a fast paced and positive team environment.
- Across the world, they boast huge clients and have loyal suppliers for you to work with.
- Proud to support their employees with the best working conditions available.
What You Get
- Salary £22k – 24k DOE
- They work a 36 hour week and boast an early finish on Fridays.
- An excellent benefits package including an annual bonus and decent pension contributions.
- Free onsite parking or alternatively if you don’t drive, they’re a short walk away from the train station.
What Happens Next
- If you think this role is right for you then don’t delay, apply straight away!