Sales Manager – Technical Textiles
Are you a driven and passionate sales professional? Do you have a background in textiles? Do you have a proven track record of developing business?
We’re working in partnership with highly established and reputable group of manufacturing companies; to recruit a dedicated sales manager, who thrives on building relationships with existing customers and identifying and securing new business.
- It’s a given that you’ll be highly self-motivated, organised and have a systematic approach.
- You’ll be a natural hunter, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to opportunities.
- You’ll have previously worked as a sales manager or account manager ideally in the textiles industry.
- You’ll be able to promote, sell and secures order from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- You’ll be a strong negotiator who can create and develop rapport quite naturally.
About the Job:
- You will Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- You will communicate with new and existing customers, both in person and on the phone, you will be required to show detailed presentations of the product portfolio and be confident in doing this.
- You will develop clear cost calculations, technical documents, proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- They will expect you to prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information, and present these to the relevant management functions.
About the Company:
- They’re an impressive textile manufacturer with a sound presence in the Northwest.
- We’ve placed many people with the business over the years.
- They have a loyal customer base which includes the military.
- A very traditional company with strong values.
What you get:
- You’ll get a basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday, pension, health & life assurance.
- Free parking