Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
Recruiting exclusively for our client, a highly reputable leading textile manufacturer, for a brand new role that has been created for a Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator.
- You’ll have previous sales support experience gained within manufacturing ideally.
- It would be beneficial to have marketing experience, if not, then at least a good interest in taking on marketing duties as part of your role.
- Due to the volume of support needed, high attention to detail and super organisational skills are a must.
- A desire to progress into a sales / account management role yourself in the future.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels are essential as you’ll be dealing with customers daily.
- You’ll be self-motivated, ambitious and confident.
- Computer literate, excel essential.
- A role that you can make your own will appeal to you.
- Working closely with an experienced sales manager providing administrative support for all sales related tasks
- Dealing with customer orders, prices and delivery dates.
- Coordinating samples, sending to customers and reporting.
- Liaising with customer and sales manager to agree realistic forecasts and manage the process.
- You’ll take ownership of chasing up delivers through production.
- Monthly sales and production activity analysis relating to particular customer accounts.
- Coordination of monthly newsletters and marketing initiatives.
- For this role we need someone who is dynamic and tenacious with good influencing skills.
- Previous experience within textiles would be highly advantageous however not essential.
- Commutable to Chorley.
- They are a well-respected and long-established textile manufacturer based in the heart of Lancashire
- We’ve placed lots of people here over the year and love it here!
- There’s some really exciting things happening within the manufacturing function at the moment!
- A great team environment, a hardworking and down to earth team.
What you get
- A competitive salary of £25-30k dependent on experience
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic business and team, one that can offer genuine progression opportunities.
- A decent benefits package
This is a great role for someone to really make their own. If it sounds like what you’re looking for then please apply now! We are looking to hire urgently.