Sales Office Administrator – Textiles
Do you enjoy a varied role that involves lots of organisation and coordination? Does customer service come as second nature to you? Are you a problem Solver who is able to work closely with all areas of the business from the sales team to the warehousing team?
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Office Administrator to join this impressive Rochdale business to find them their next hire – someone who will hopefully stay for many years and grow with the business.
- You’ll love speaking with customers!
- It’s essential that you have high attention to detail, and have the ability to coordinate, and liaise effectively between the sales team and warehousing.
- You will have previously worked in a similar role and can hit the ground running.
- You will have a proven track record of providing first class customer service along with administration tasks.
- A knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
About The Job:
- You will undertake general administration duties such as processing sales orders, invoices and send customer acknowledgements.
- Speaking to customers and assist with orders and technical enquiries they may have.
- You will Liaise and work in support of both the sales team and warehouse team, to coordinate stock levels to manage customers’ expectations.
- They will be a small aspect of account management where you will be required to look after a set of key accounts from cradle to grave, having the confidence to upsell products where necessary.
- You will be responsible for sending samples out to customers and following these up.
About The Company:
- They are a fantastic, nurturing business who have the best interests of their staff at heart.
- They listen to what their staff want and make changes accordingly.
- A true ‘family feel’ company where colleagues become friends.
- Located in Rochdale, a town with some great heritage, they stand tall in their field with an excellent reputation
What You Get:
- Salary between 20-22K but this can be negotiable.
- 25 Day Holiday + Bank holidays.
- Annual Company bonus based on company performance.
- Death in service
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply now! Alternatively, if you don’t have a CV, why not call the office and speak to Lucy.