Senior Designer – Home Textiles
Are you driven and hardworking? Have you previously worked as a designer in the home textile industry?
An exciting opportunity has become available with a market leader in textile manufacturer in Lancashire, for a Senior Designer, you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience in a Senior designer role.
- Ideally you will have a degree in Textile Design or equivalent qualification/experience.
- You will have been involved in the development of product from design to manufacture.
- With at least 5 years design experience you will also have the confidence to deal with customers and higher management.
- Naturally you will have a creative flare, you will keep abreast of current designs and trends and a good eye for materials.
- You will be extremely passionate about your work, dynamic and be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Print, jacquard/woven and embroidered home textiles design preferably within retail or the retail supplier sector.
- You’ll be excited to join a forward thinking, growing business based in Lancashire.
About the Role:
- You will carry out a customer facing role and you will be accountable for your area including meeting design and selection deadlines.
- You will design commercial and trend lead products.
- Conduct and report on regular comp shops and present on your findings.
About the Company:
- They’re a market leader in textile manufacturing.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for hybrid working.
- A great company spirit, where colleagues become friends.
- An innovative business, who have strong corporate social responsibility values.
- They’ll offer you a career, not a job.
What you get:
- Up to £35K depending on experience.
- Hybrid working.
- Company pension scheme.