Senior Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced graphic designer looking for your next move? Looking to join a vibrant, close knit team who can offer a great working environment? A business that genuinely invests in your personal growth?
We are recruiting for a fast-paced fashion brand based in Manchester City Centre. They are an established that brand on the hunt for someone that can push concepts to their limits and maintain and develop their company’s visual signature.
- A company culture, where they invest in you and your ideas!
- Flexible working
- Dress down
- Monthly team drinks/outings – with an office bar
- Team days – they love a bit of fancy dress!
- Are you an ambitious person, wanting your next challenge for growth?
- You will have 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
- The abilities to create innovative designs & edit videos and motion graphics for all social platforms.
- A meticulous eye for detail with brilliant layout and typography skills, liaising between print and digital artwork.
- Experienced in creating branding such as logos, brand books and marketing materials.
- Excellent retouching skills & colour correction
- You will have an understanding of UI/UX website principles.
- An amazing communicator, with strong organisation skills.
- You will lead and inspire your team across the business dynamic to be market leaders.
- Embrace the company’s creative direction and actively propose new exciting concepts.
- This company is looking for likeminded, ambitious people to work collaboratively with all cross functional teams.
- Your role will include the research, design and development of new concepts for a wide variety of channels; email design, social media assets, visuals for creative experiences and decks.
- You will be the person to create graphics and artworks using a range of techniques & programs (including Motion Design).
- You will have a passion and great understanding of fashion, music, beauty, and lifestyle to direct your works inspiration.
- A competitive salary of up to 32k, depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday + 1 for your Birthday celebrations!
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme