Senior National Account Manager
Have you worked as a Key Account Manger? Are you a good negotiator? Do you have a background in Textiles or home furnishings? Are you a good communicator with excellent people management skills?
Our client, a global leader in home furnishings is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to support and drive some of their major accounts.
- You will have previous experience and a real interest for textiles or home furnishings.
- You will be Commercially astute with strong verbal and written presentation and negotiation skills as you will be dealing with multimillion pound accounts.
- You must have the ability to organise and prioritise effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- You will have worked in a key account role previously and have a proven track record of customer management with demonstrable experience in a similar role.
The Job Role:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders through regular meetings and effective communication.
- Build strong relationships to maintain and improve profitability and long-term customer relationships to achieve mutual business objectives.
- Negotiate product and pricing details and ensure commercial targets are met.
- Ensure account administration is completed accurately and effectively, supporting the requirements of the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Support internal and customer critical paths to achieve ‘on time in full’ deliveries to the customer.
- Develop product ranges with buyers, in conjunction with their in-house design team.
About The Company:
- A traditional home textile business, who supply to major high street retailers.
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What You Get
- Competitive salary.
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pension contributions.
- Plus a lot more perks.