Senior Production Manager – Textiles
Are you an experienced Production Manager with strong man-management skills? Can you lead by example? Do you enjoy leading a production team?
We’re partnering with an impressive, vertical textile manufacturer in the heart of West Yorkshire, who are looking for an experienced Senior Production Manager.
- We’re looking for a great man-manager who will lead a well-established team of c30 across the whole production process.
- You’ll be the kind of manager who enjoys nurturing and developing the team.
- You’ll have a hands-on management style and enjoy being present on the shop floor.
- Knowledge and experience of textiles would be desirable but not essential.
- We need an excellent communicator who is well organised and self-motivated.
- You’ll be results driven with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- You should have experience of setting and managing KPIs.
- You’ve got to be financially astute, having previously managed budgets and P&L. P&L’s.
- Naturally you’ll be a proactive team player with strong problem-solving skills.
About the Job:
- You will own the production planning process for all department within production so that they operate in alignment.
- It will be your responsibility to develop Quality Assurance processes within production that address key quality concerns and lead to improved quality.
- You’ll monitor manning levels and structure to ensure you get the best balance of cost and capability on the production floor.
- As part of your daily role, you will oversee the blending, dyeing, yarn production, cloth production and finishing departments to ensure that KPI’s are met.
- You will be responsible for managing the budgeting and cost control of all spend within the production departments and contribute to the Capital Expenditure plan for production for between 12 months to 10 years.
About the Company:
They’ve been in business for over 100 years and are a fully vertical textile manufacturer in the heart of West Yorkshire. They have a fantastic, down to earth company ethos where their employees stay for many years; often through to retirement. They have a supportive management team that will help you along in your role and who also recognise and reward their employees.
What you get:
- Highly competitive Salary.
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annual Company Bonus.
- Free onsite Parking.
- Staff discounts available.
If you have the required experience and want to work for an amazing business that offers long term career options, then apply now!