Senior Womeswear Designer
Are you an experienced womenswear fashion designer looking for your next challenge? Looking to join a vibrant, close knit team who can offer a great working environment? A business that genuinely invests in your personal growth?
We are recruiting for a dynamic, fast-paced fashion brand based in Manchester City Centre. They are an established brand searching for someone that is going to bring a glamourous, innovative flare to their in house designs.
· A company culture, where they invest in you and your ideas!
· Flexible working
· Dress down
· Monthly team drinks/outings – with an office bar
· Team days – they love a bit of fancy dress!
· Generous staff Discounts so you can always treat yourself!
· Are you a passionate person, wanting your next challenge for growth?
· You will have 4 years’ experience in a multi category womenswear design role.
· You will have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
· The abilities to develop and create glamourous designs from initial innovative concepts.
· A strong eye for detail with the ability to create advanced technical drawings.
· Experienced in an analysing sales history to ensure the customer needs/wants are achieved across all range plans.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt and monitor the critical paths milestones.
· You will have a strong understanding of various fabrications.
· An amazing communicator, with strong organisation skills with the experience of overseeing junior members.
· You will lead and inspire your team to ensure aligned cohesive ranges.
· Embrace the company’s creative direction and actively propose exciting new designs.
· This company is looking for likeminded, ambitious people to work collaboratively with all cross functional teams.
· Your role will include the research, design and development of new concepts and designs for a wide variety of multi-category product.
· You will be the person alongside your garment technologist to create tech packs and ensure the best quality products.
· You will have a passion and great understanding of on trend womenswear fashion, to direct your works inspiration.
· A competitive salary of up to 33k, depending on experience.
· 28 days holiday + 1 for your Birthday celebrations!
· Company pension scheme
· Free onsite parking