Do you have experience of working as a Shipping Administrator or similar? Have you raised & completed documentation for shipments worldwide? Are you looking to join a company who can offer you a rewarding career?
- First and foremost, you will thrive working as part of a structured and close-knit team.
- You’ll also be more than capable of working independently and at a fast pace.
- Naturally, you will have previously worked as a Shipping Administrator or similar.
- We are looking for someone who can track multiple processes and prioritise their own workload.
- ERP systems experience is essential.
- You’ll be a key player in the supply-chain team.
- It’s a busy role with lots of responsibility – attention to detail is imperative!
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate coordination of all shipments worldwide.
- You will be liaising with multiple internal and external departments / agencies / suppliers and customers daily.
- You will be responsible for the accurate completion of all relevant shipping documentation including letters of credit, invoices, packing lists and customs.
- You’ll control goods into bond via Inwards Processing, store documentation for HMRC audits and review MSS data Monthly.
- Obtaining Customs clearance and addling landed costs to the system.
- They are a huge manufacturer!
- Highly respected business in the area.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £25k depending on experience.
- They offer a comfortable working week with some flexibility offered.
- An excellent benefits package.
What happens next?
- If you think this role is right for you then do not delay, apply straight away, or call the Bowmay team for more info!