Sourcing Administrator – Home Textiles
Do you have supply chain experience? Are you looking to join business that can offer longevity and a busy and fun environment to work in?
We have a new role for a Sourcing Administrator for our client based in Greater Manchester.
- You’ll have previous supply chain planning experience.
- You’ll be a reliable, hardworking person who wants to join a progressive and innovative team.
- You’ll be passionate about product with good understanding of costings.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure, to prioritise own workload.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, naturally inquisitive and able to think outside of the box to deliver solutions.
About The Job
- You’ll be responsible for identifying new product and sales opportunities.
- You will be monitoring and tracking of new product developments for pricing and sampling, including maintenance of an excel based critical path
- You’ll be arranging, monitoring, and receipting of overseas courier parcels.
- You will be a strong communicator and liaise with wider teams as well as overseas suppliers.
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
What you get
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.
If you’re keen and passionate about building a career with a company with huge growth potentials, then apply now!