Sourcing Manager – Engineering
We’re looking to recruit a Sourcing Manager for our client based in Rossendale, an award-winning international manufacturing company who have huge growth plans over the coming years.
We’ve worked with this company for many years and placed lots of people here, so we know the culture. It is a fun place to work, a hard working yet fun place to be. If working for a business that always strives for the best, wanting to push those boundaries and grow, appeals to you, then this would be a great option for you!
A modern business with strong values, who have recently had significant investment, they’re a genuine leader in their field.
There’s lots of overseas travel is on offer with this one, so if you’re an experienced Sourcing Manager and this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be, then read on!
- Global sourcing / procurement experience is essential.
- You will be a results-orientated, driven, analytical with real commercial awareness.
- CIPS and/or degree is desirable but not essential.
- Able to achieve results in a global environment, working across borders, cultures and languages.
- International travel is required up to 40% of the year
About the Role:
- Engaging the key category stakeholders and facilitating the development of a global strategic sourcing strategy.
- You will identify, select, and contract suppliers.
- Supplier Relationship Management monitoring is key, and it will be your job to ensure measuring and managing supplier performance with respect to cost, quality, service and risk.
- Identify and drive the execution of CI initiatives that will generate value through increase supplier performance or capabilities.
- You’ll have the responsibilities to include the sourcing of miscellaneous finished goods and external manufacturing categories/services.
- You will create a network of key stakeholders and executive sponsors across manufacturing, quality, regulatory, R&D, engineering, sales, marketing, and finance.
About the Company:
- A solid, award-winning global manufacturer that is run by forward-thinking, hands-on leadership team.
- It’s a lively environment which is very much “work hard, play hard”.
- This business is a genuine industry leader who are highly respected in their field.
What You Get:
- An attractive salary for the right person.
- Access to company benefits including enhanced pension scheme, private health, life assurance and regular social outings.
Get in touch now for more information, our client is looking to hire quickly!