Stock Control Merchandiser
Are you an experienced Merchandiser? Used to managing and analysing stock and ensuring speedy customer deliveries? Can you spin lots of plates at once?
Working as part of a driven team, they are looking to find someone to maximise all department efficiencies including forecasting, stock control and critical path management. Is this you?
- You’ll have previously worked in a Merchandiser role with responsibility in delivering in a fast paced environment.
- It’s essential that you’ve worked with managing stock levels and forecasting.
- Naturally you will have an analytical mind with the ability to produce reports and data which support your analysis.
- We need someone with enthusiasm, drive and determination.
- You will be experienced in doing your own forecasting, manging your critical path and weekly stock reports with an advanced level of skill with MS Excel.
- You will be a problem solver – any issues that may arise with suppliers, customers and internally, you will approach calmly and present efficient solutions.
About The Job
- You will manage your own product categories and report any arising issues to senior management.
- You’ll be responsible for in presenting up weekly analysis of stock levels, best sellers, risks and solutions to the wider team.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure all forecasting and sales analysis is accurate and in line with stock targets.
- Focusing on your critical path you will manage the import of goods, liaising with the Quality Control team and suppliers, ensuring efficient on time deliveries.
- You will build an extensive number of sales reports which will aid potential orders.
- You will manage all pricing analysis and frequently review discounts.
About The Company
- We know them well having recruited for them for over 15 years.
- It’s a place with a very low turnover of staff – people come here to form a career and stay for many years.
- They are a supplier of some very beautiful products, with some big name brands.
What You Get
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 with service
If you’re intelligent, passionate and looking to be supported and grow with experts in a lovely company, then apply now!