Supply Chain Administrator Assistant – Home Textiles
Have you worked as an Administrator? Are you proactive and highly organised? Are you able to offer high levels of customer service?
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator to join this impressive textile manufacturer and support their production/supply chain team
- You must be able to demonstrate great time management, problem solving and organisational skills.
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- You will be self-motivated with the ability to work independently at times.
- You will have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently both verbally and in writing.
- A basic understanding of the textile industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- You will be supporting production and supply chain team.
- You will assist with maintenance and administrative tasks
- You will be able to organise the internal sampling process.
- You will be involved with sales, supplier, and customer communication.
About the Company
- A traditional home textile business.
- They supply to major high street retailers
- They manage the entire product – from concept and design through to warehousing and distribution.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
- Ambitious plans to grow over the next 5 years.
What you get
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts and free parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Pension contributions.
- Plus, a lot more perks.
If you’re keen and passionate about building a career with a company with huge growth potentials, then apply now!