Supply Chain Planner
We have a brand new urgent role in for an experienced Supply Chain Planner for our client based in Rochdale.
Are you looking to join business that can offer longevity and a busy and fun environment to work in? one with a busy order book who is growing from strength to strength? Do you have strong supply chain experience with knowledge of coordinating and planning import arrivals and customs procedures?
- You’ll have previous supply chain planning experience.
- You’ll be a reliable, hardworking person who wants to join a progressive and innovative team.
- You’ll be passionate about supply chain with good understanding of import and customs procedures.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, naturally inquisitive and able to think outside of the box to deliver solutions.
About The Job
- You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing systems and procedures that will assist in a steadier flow of imported arrivals.
- Weekly and forward planning of all incoming goods, considering effects on cash flow and warehouse capacity fluctuations.
- Assist in the negotiations with freight forwarders to get the best deals possible.
- Understand the Customs procedures and impact on arrivals.
- Assist in reducing supply chain costs.
- Investigate route cause of problems to resolve issues and have details reports showing forwarder performance.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure they meet the standards and report.
What you get
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team of people in a progressive and growing business.
- Work for a market leading, award winning business.
- Along with basic salary, the company offer a pension scheme, free parking and childcare vouchers.
If you have the required experience, then apply now for immediate interviews.